- April 15, 2014 – Archroma Presents Colorful Opportunities For Reducing Water Consumption At Indo Intertex 2014
April 15, 2014 – Archroma Presents Colorful Opportunities For Reducing Water Consumption At Indo Intertex 2014
ARCHROMA PRESENTS COLORFUL OPPORTUNITIES FOR REDUCING WATER CONSUMPTION AT INDO INTERTEX 2014
• “We touch and color people’s lives, every day, everywhere”
• Economic, environmental and design/functional benefits to support Indonesia’s textile industry
• Booth #123 Hall D, 12th International Exhibition on Textile Industry (Indo Intertex 2014), April 23-26, Jakarta International Expo, Indonesia
Reinach, 15 April 2014 – Archroma, a global leader in color and specialty chemicals, and the former textile, paper and emulsions businesses of Clariant, celebrates its new beginning in Indonesia at Indo Intertex 2014 with eco-advanced innovations to support the country’s transforming textile and garment industry.
With the motto: “We touch and color people’s lives, every day, everywhere,” Archroma’s value-adding textile dyes, chemicals and services promote the creation of exciting, quality textiles using more environmentally-friendly and sustainable manufacturing processes.
“Archroma’s solutions can help textile mills to meet the stricter emphasis on cleaner production and reduced water consumption by authorities, brand owners and retailers, at controlled cost levels and without compromising innovative performance features,” comments Till Heinichen, Head of Textile Specialties Business, South East Asia. “They open doors to creativity, quality and cost- and resource-efficiency, and we are looking forward to introducing these possibilities as a new standalone company to Indonesia’s evolving and competitive textile industry.”
Highlights for visitors at Booth #123 in Hall D:
Archroma’s ONE WAY sustainability service – a 3-step systematic approach to the selection of chemicals and production processes. Once completed, it gives customers transparent and reliable calculation results that assess the cost, performance and environmental profile of their evaluated products and processes. It is recognized for its game-changing approach to textile manufacturing based on the strong conviction that both ecological and economic benefits are reachable. ONE WAY was honored with the prestigious ICIS Innovation Award for Best Business Innovation 2013.
Blue Magic all-in-one bleaching auxiliary – from yarn to cotton flocks, to terry towels, woven and knitwear, the BLUE MAGIC process can allow savings up to 50% in water, 40% in energy and 50% in time. Based on Imerol® BLUE liq, Blue Magic is a one-product solution for discontinuous pretreatment that achieves an advanced brightening effect as well as providing higher productivity, simplified handling, better uniformity and improved dyeability.
Innovative water and soil management finishing technology is offered by Archroma’s expanding range of next generation C6-based fluorochemicals Nuva® N for state-of-the-art stain management and fluorine-free Arkophob® FFR. Arkophob FFR is the first single solution to combine fluorine-free chemistry with long-lasting water repellency. Nuva® N, like Arkophob® FFR, meets bluesign®1 criteria.
Color expertise –
• Vibrant Foron® SWF dyestuffs with market-leading high fastness cover the full scope of the most fashionable shades and fulfill commonly used ecological standards for the textile industry. They enhance today’s textile products in the apparel, workwear and sportswear segments, whilst giving textile producers a state-of-the-art process with an improved environmental profile.
• Optisul® C dyes for denim enable manufacturers to expand their color horizons with a new range of six dyes especially designed to produce soft denim colors in continuous dyeing processes. These affinity-free sulfide-free* dyes, suitable for GOTS** and bluesign®1 approval, can be combined with each other at low concentrations to obtain collections of jeans in a wide array of easily achievable and reproducible soft colors – all while using the most sustainable Advanced Denim technology. When employing the Advanced Denim technology, based on “Denim-Ox” and “Pad/Sizing-Ox” processes, water consumption can be reduced by up to 92%, up to 63% of the usual cotton waste can be avoided, and up to 30% can be saved in energy costs compared to traditional denim processes.
Meet Archroma at Indo Intertex 2014 Booth Hall D #123.
Archroma presents colorful opportunities for reducing water consumption at Indo Intertex 2014.
Imerol®, Nuva®, Arkophob®, Foron® Registered trademarks
®1 Registered trademark of Bluesign Technologies AG
© 2014 Archroma
Download the Press Release in English.