- June 11, 2014 – Archroma Puts High Performance And Sustainability Within Reach At Zellcheming 2014
June 11, 2014 – Archroma Puts High Performance And Sustainability Within Reach At Zellcheming 2014
ARCHROMA PUTS HIGH PERFORMANCE AND SUSTAINABILITY WITHIN REACH AT ZELLCHEMING 2014
• Archroma’s first appearance at a German paper exhibition since the company took over the Clariant paper business from Clariant on October 2013
• Latest developments help meet cost-efficiency, high performance and environmental requirements
Reinach, 11 June 2014 – Archroma, a global leader in color and specialty chemicals, and the former textile, paper and emulsions businesses of Clariant, will put sustainability and high-performance within reach with its latest benchmark-setting papermaking innovations at ZELLCHEMING-Expo 2014 from June 24 to 26, 2014, in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Under the motto “We touch and color peoples’ lives every day, everywhere”, Archroma will demonstrate its on-going commitment to support papermakers with cost-effective and more environmentally-considerate solutions to the performance needs of local markets. Archroma’s comprehensive product ranges for general-purpose paper and food packaging cover optical brightening agents (OBAs), coloration and processing chemicals, and surface coating additives and agents for all kinds of paper, card and board.
New developments from Archroma in the spotlight at ZELLCHEMING 2014 will be:
• The recently introduced disulfonated OBAs Leucophor® ACK and Leucophor® ACW aim at satisfying the most demanding environmental requirements without compromising quality or ease of use. Leucophor® ACK brings sustainability advantages through its unique, super-highly concentrated urea-free liquid formulation.
• Cartaguard® KHI is a totally PFOA-free, grease-resistant additive for recyclable, non-plastic coated paper packaging used for eat-out-of-hand snacks. It provides a true alternative for manufacturers on the look-out for effective and safe impregnating agents for naturally absorbent papers.
Established innovations featuring at the show:
• Archroma’s award-winning stickies control innovation for pulp and paper applications, Cartaspers® SCH protects wires and felts, reducing downtime and minimizing the use of solvents for cleaning.
• Cartabond® wet end products for increasing wet and dry strength and Cartasol® liquid dyes.
“Archroma builds on its 120 years of expertise in bringing color and performance solutions to the paper industry”, comments Manfred Hahn, Head of Sales Central Europe. “We strive to bring papermakers the products and process solutions which they need to tackle their challenges on color, strength and processability, with Archroma’s strong commitment and focus on resource saving.”
Visit Archroma at ZELLCHEMING-Expo 2014 Booth # A68, Hall 11, Messe Frankfurt.
Leucophor, Cartaguard, Cartaspers, Cartabond and Cartasol are registered trademarks.
© 2014 Archroma
Download the Press Release in English
Download the press release in German