- July 28, 2014 Archroma to showcase high performance and sustainability at PTS Paper & Board Symposium
July 28, 2014 Archroma to showcase high performance and sustainability at PTS Paper & Board Symposium
ARCHROMA TO SHOWCASE HIGH PERFORMANCE AND SUSTAINABILITY AT PTS PAPER & BOARD SYMPOSIUM
– Latest developments help meet cost-efficiency, high performance and environmental requirements.
Papiertechnische Stiftung (PTS)
Paper & Board Symposium
Kongresshalle Munich, 17 – 18 September 2014
Reinach, 28 July 2014 – Archroma, a global leader in color and specialty chemicals, and the former textile, paper and emulsions businesses of Clariant, will put sustainability and high-performance on display with its latest papermaking innovations at the PTS Paper & Board Symposium from September 17 to 18, 2014, in Munich, Germany.
Under the motto “We touch and color peoples’ lives every day, everywhere”, Archroma will demonstrate its comprehensive product ranges for general-purpose paper and food packaging cover optical brightening agents (OBAs), coloration and processing chemicals, and surface coating additives and agents for all kinds of paper, card and board.
Innovations from Archroma in the spotlight will be:
– Disulfonated OBAs Leucophor® ACK and Leucophor® ACW. Leucophor® ACK brings sustainability advantages through its unique, super-highly concentrated urea-free liquid formulation.
– Cartaguard® KHI, a totally PFOA-free, grease-resistant additive for recyclable, non-plastic coated paper packaging used for eat-out-of-hand snacks.
– Cartaspers® SCH protects wires and felts, reducing downtime and minimizing the use of solvents for cleaning.
– Cartabond® wet end products for increasing wet and dry strength and Cartasol® liquid dyes.
“Building on 120 years of expertise in bringing color and performance solutions to the paper industry, we strive to bring papermakers the products and process solutions which they need to tackle their challenges on color, strength and processability”, comments Manfred Hahn, Head of Sales Central Europe.
Leucophor®, Cartaguard®, Cartaspers®, Cartabond® and Cartasol® Registered trademarks
© 2014 Archroma
Download the PDF version in English
Download the PDF version in German