Archroma Color Management
The Account Coordinator is a critical position within the Archroma Color Management business as the face to Archroma retail and brand customers. This position is required to operate with a minimum of supervision and is routinely required to make important decisions that impact customer satisfaction, revenue retention and growth.
- Retention of existing clients by ensuring customer satisfaction and by managing the timely delivery of Archroma products and services.
- New Customer Acquisition and revenue growth through prospecting and other outbound sales related activities.
- Establishing and maintaining the integrity of data for assigned customers and their products
- Reviewing digital standard data, in Archroma communicator and tag printing databases
- Distributing approved fabric to the proper phase of Archroma production.
- Prepares and submits written reports in a format assigned by the Director of Operations or Sales and Dyeing Operations
- Manager of all significant events relating to assigned accounts.
- Handles potentially difficult customer problems or complaints independently. Requests assistance from other Archroma management as needed.
- Assumes primary responsibility for documenting all pertinent information required for shade formulation, including light sources, fabric type, etc.
- Ensures that all changes in retailer/brand-owner requirements are adequately defined and documented in appropriate systems.
- Ensures that all agreed-upon requirements are met. Monitors delivery of products and services, and handles monthly invoicing of our retailer/brand-owner customers.
- Awareness and follow-up to collect customer overdue payments, as directed by the Archroma Business Operations Manager or Director of Operations.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience in Sales, Marketing or Customer Service
- Excellent computer skills with a very strong working understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint applications
- 3 years of experience in a sales, marketing or customer service environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly organized with passion for continual learning
- Good color vision as determined by tests administered by Archroma’s health services staff
- Experience with color management standards and solutions preferred but not required