Coatings, Adhesives & Sealants
From paints, adhesives and construction to the textile and paper industries, Archroma’s Coatings, Adhesives & Sealants Business provides solutions for a wide range of applications. Literally thousands of satisfied customers have been witness to the outstanding success of Archroma’s Mowilith® emulsions since its first patent was obtained in 1912.
This tradition is today the driving force of our Business for the future, thanks to continuous investments in research and development to provide state-of-the-art, environmentally responsible and sustainable product options. Water-based and tailor made for your needs, Mowilith® emulsions can greatly contribute to successful product formulations and offer competitive advantages in a variety of industries.
- Paints – Decorative interior/exterior, primers, varnishes , industrial applications
- Construction – Concrete applications, roofing, tiling, sealants, primers, mortars admixtures
- Adhesives – Wood, paper, lamination, packaging and Pressure sensitive adhesives
- Specialties – High performance products, special market niches, nanotechnology, eco-advanced products (low emission concepts)
- Others – Emulsions for a wide range of functional effects and coatings in the textiles and paper industries
- Mowilith® used in paints, construction, adhesives and specialties
- Mowicoll® used in adhesives
- Appretan® Emucryl® and Printofix® binder used in textiles
- Cartaseal®, Cartacol® and Cartacoat® used in paper
- Major monomer systems include: vinyl acetate, acrylates, styrene and other specialties
Visit the website: www.cas.archroma.com