Dyes for cellulose -reactive & direct dyes as well as for detergents
Today’s modern workwear is designed to combine safety and durability with corporate fashion.
• It is expected to be comfortable, attractive and durable, whilst providing protection and at the same time representing a corporate image;
• It must provide protection against soil, weather and flames;
• It must be hygienic: with odor control, moisture management, antimicrobial & antiviral performance;
• Resource efficient as part of our system solutions;
• It must combine the correct substrate with high-quality systems based on premium quality dyes, dyeing auxiliaries and functional finishing effects. This is the key to meeting these wide-ranging demands.
Archroma is a recognized leader in integrated solutions for dyeing. Our portfolio is comprised of systems designed to answer the specific requirements of all types of synthetic, cellulosic, and blend fibers.
Workwear clothes are most often made with synthetic fibers, but you can also find them from cellulosic fibers, which are usually selected due to its softness and comfort.
Cotton is the perfect warm weather fabric, design to feel soft, be breathable and comfortable.
Drimaren® reactive dyes and Diresul® sulfur dyes have been especially selected for dyeing on cellulosic.
Polyester fibers and its blends are commonly used in the manufacture of workwear and uniforms due to its resistance, as it admits high washing temperatures and allows a very good color solidity and easy maintenance.
Foron® disperse dyes and dyeing auxiliaries have been especially selected for polyester and its blends.
Ask your Archroma representative for additional information on our system solutions
Archroma are proud members and/or partners with the following organizations